Terms and Conditions of the Australian Drug Foundation’s #SoberSelfie Challenge Survey Participation.
As part of the Australian Drug Foundation’s #SoberSelfie Challenge campaign, participants are encouraged to take part in several surveys before and after their Challenge. The survey(s) will indicate whether the Challenge was effective in increasing the acceptability of saying no to a drink.
- Only Victorian residents who are 18 years of age and over are eligible to complete the survey(s). Directors, management and employees of the Promoter and its related funders are not eligible to win prizes.
- Every successful submission of each of the three (3) surveys will result in an additional entry. Participants are only permitted to submit each survey once.
- To access surveys, participants will be provided a link within emails sent in the lead up to and following their Challenge period. A link to the first survey will be sent in an email upon Challenge registration. The second link will be sent upon Challenge completion, and the third will be sent six weeks after Challenge completion.
- To enter, individuals must have registered to take a Weekender or Fortnighter #SoberSelfie Challenge between 20 November 2015 and 19 February 2016.
- Participants aren’t required to have successfully completed their #SoberSelfie Challenge in order to fill in survey and be eligible to win prizes.
- This is a game of chance. Winners will be drawn at random. The winners will be decided and the prizes drawn at the Promoter’s premises on Tuesday 15th March 2016. The Promoter will notify the winner in writing via email within 48 hours of being drawn. Prizes will be distributed within 48 hours of the winner providing their mailing address.
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be taken as cash. The prizes must be taken as described and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as described. Prize excludes any associated costs.
- Winners will win one of three (3) x five hundred dollar ($500.00) Webjet vouchers or one of four (4) x two hundred and fifty dollar ($250.00) Kathmandu vouchers.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Webjet or Kathmandu. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Webjet or Kathmandu. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments, or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Webjet or Kathmandu.
- Each prize will be individually drawn for from the entire group of entrants. Once a winner has been drawn, that individual’s entry will be withdrawn from the ballot.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. All claims will be subject to the Promoter’s validation and verification checks. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these competition conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize. If any prize remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise for 14 days after the competition close date, the Promoter will conduct further draws, as required. The winners will be notified in writing via email.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting any prize is the responsibility of the winner.
- In the event that any prize item is unavailable despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure it within Australia, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned (whether caused by infection by computer virus, line dropout, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion), the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
a. any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
b. any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
c. any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
d. any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
e. any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
f. use of a prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter will not sell any personal information to commercial third-parties. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.