Here’s some ideas on who and what you could include in your selfies while you’re out and about during your challenge.
When you upload your happy snaps, remember to tag @SoberSelfie on Facebook and Instagram so we can check out what you’re gettin’ up to (in a non-creepy way). There’s some awesome prizes up for grabs if you do, so get uploading! Terms & Conditions apply.
- Other #SoberSelfie Challengers. Get your #SoberSelfie squad together and take a group pic.
- Your food (brunch, always brunch). We all enjoy inflicting a bit of food envy on friends. Now’s the time to capture a delicious meal you’re enjoying without battling an epic hangover.
- Your new favourite non-alcoholic drink. Posting a photo of the fancy drink you’re guzzling is a popular one seen on Instagram, usually accompanied with the #SundayFunday hashtag.
- Your back. You know this kind of photo: the one that’s made to look like it’s not planned and someone has coincidentally captured the moment while you look dreamily into the distance. It’s a classic and we’re all for it.
- The stuff around you. Get creative figuring out the best way to share what you’re seeing. Some of the best pics taken nowadays are from tiny smartphones, not chunky cameras.
- Your legs/feet. Show the world where your feet have taken you during your challenge. Not only does it show off your mighty fine legs and killer shoes, but also a good opportunity to put your feet up and capture the moment. Sun lounge, anyone?
- Your reflection. Get creative with this one – there’s so many surfaces that can provide you with a great reflection selfie. Snap your reflection in your mate’s sunglasses or in the car side mirror from the passenger seat.
- Your shadow. You can’t go wrong with a shadow shot. Mix it up and take a shadow shot on varied surfaces eg, water, concrete footpath.
- Pull a face. Screw up your face, poke your tongue out, wink – whatever you feel. If you scare yourself during this process, delete and pretend it never happened.
- Panorama. Nothing else captures a full scenic view than a panorama shot. Here’s a chance to dust up on your photography skills.